verse of the day

Monday, December 24, 2007

One Question

I know that this time of year many Christian blogs will be telling of the birth of Jesus. I love that. Many others will not. I am one who will be writing about something different. This is a question that was asked to the small children at my Church recently. I thought that it was a brilliant question. The answers ranged from a baby, a motorcycle, and money all the way to love and their sin. Here it goes......


If you could give Jesus one present for Christmas what would it be?



It's a good one! What would you give Jesus? Let us know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what can you give God that He doesn't already have? it seems like a simple question and a complicated one. I'd say my complete life. everyyything. from the people in it to myy every minute...every second. the funny thing is, God already controls all of that. He is sovereign. There is nothing that He can't control. I think the biggest thing that i could possibly give myy Jesus would be a broken spirit like Psalm 51:17 says. God isnt pleased with the material things, but with a broken spirit...knowing you aren't God. telling Him that you KNOW you can't do it on your own...dependance on Him...realizing that my name is "i am not" and His name is "I AM."

Counter