verse of the day

Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Trinity. Do you get it?

The Trinity. Yes , yes what a lovely bunch of mess. I spent many night attempting to figure out who can this be. I will never fully understand and nor do I believe that you will. at least not in this life any way. How ever is what I did come up with...
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. Three separate forms of the same person. Confusing yes. However this is not really all that uncommon to relate to at times. Lets look at time. We have three states of time. Past, present, and future. Now we look at that and it is easy to accept that they all are time. In different form but they all are time. God is like that. 3 separate forms but all are really the same thing. I know that one is sort of shaky but it helped me. Okay, so maybe your a sports fan. Maybe you like Micheal Jordan(who doesn't). Michael Jordan is seen in three forms...
A baseball player, a basketball player, and a golfer. Now all though he expresses himself in three forms does that change who he is? Nope, not at all. He is still Michael Jordan.
Now with God we have the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Just because God choses do act in different forms do not mean He is not God in all aspects.I hope that maybe this helped to but it into reality for you.

No comments:

Counter