verse of the day

This Day in History

Saturday, October 6, 2007

What my Visitors Tell Me


These are the O.S. that visits my site. Has you see XP is still the clear leader. Windows 2000 in second, Vista and the Mac OS X seem tied for third. We finish it out with Windows NT. I am disappointed that the penguin gets no love. Linux will be an at home O.S.. It is just obvious that it is not today.

Now this one is a little more interesting. 45% of the visitors I get use Firefox! That means more security for most but sadly once it is the mainstream Browser it will lose that secure element. IE6 and 7 have 42% and 11%. Making them the main browser. Combined the make up 53% of the browsers out there. Opera 9.X and Safari battle it out for the last place at one percent each.

No comments:

Counter