verse of the day

Monday, March 31, 2008

Trying Something New. AGAIN!

Many woes have come to me due to the fact that I am fickle! I can and do move on from activity to activity like it is going out of style. I guess that is one of the reasons that I have welcomed the internet into my life with open arms. I am able to go from site to site and do very different things with ease.
So what is my new fix?
Working Windows!
This forum is designed with the intention to help myself learn common and not so common issues with Windows and to help people get their issues resolved! So pray that I take alot if this new site and am not too quick to move on! Thanks!
Feel free to come and tell about the common problems that you may have or had with windows so that we can build up our forum to help more people do more things.

No comments:

Counter