verse of the day

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Web Site Watch-Techexams.net

I am planning to take my Comp TIA A+ and MCP exams around June. Around March of next year I am going to take a few more exams. After receiving my books for the classes to help me get prepared for them and after about an hour of looking through the books, I had gained confidence that I could pass the test today. After looking around I found two site where you can take pretests. One stood out. It stood out because it is free! All you do is register and then you are free to take test.

One of my favorite and least favorite things about the site is you can take 5 to 50 questions at a time. I would like to be able to answer more than fifty but hey it is nice if you all have 10 minutes to answer a quick 5 and see where you stand!

If think you are tech savvy(and most do even if they are not) go and visit Techexams.net and see what you know.

No comments:

Counter