verse of the day

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Verse of the Day -Psalm 42:8

“By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.” (Psalm 42:8)
Wow what a great verse I was given today.It made me think at first...
Does the Lord's love not go on through the night? I know better than that. So then I saw it, "at night His song is with me." Wow.
Ever witnessed a newborn in the arms of it's mother sleeping and she is singing a soft passionate song to the tiny child. That child who trust the mother to take care of it.The mother stares at the child and no words are need to let the child know that love is the words. The mother sings a song of such adoration and love that you feel loved just to be there.
How sweet a song does Jesus sing? Picture this as you lay down on your pillow and are wrapped in you sheets the Savior of the world is there to comfort you and give you rest. Singing a song to you. Soothing you when you are not even aware of it. That is what Jesus does. He comforts you in ways that sometimes you don't even know that He is working.How cool can Jesus be. I mean come on!

No comments:

Counter