verse of the day

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Muhammad Once Said(This is true)

I was learning a little more about the history of bathrooms and bathroom items when the book used a statement by Muhammad and goes a little some thing like this…..

"A mouth that is cleaned and prays is the equivalent of 70 prayers."
I really don't know what to say about this. The book went on to describe how he was literally talking about a mouth that had been cleaned as in hygene cleaning. I am speechless at this one.
Prayer is prayer. I am so thankful that my Lord says come as you are. He makes me clean the right way. He does it the way that a toothbrush and five gallons of mouth wash could never due. Coming to God in prayer cloud like clean never has any less meaning than a person who prays with zero hygene habits.

No comments:

Counter