verse of the day

Saturday, July 7, 2007

New to Here

I am new to the Google format. I have however post blogs on a blog that is popular to many. It ranks with in the top 200 in the world. I have them behind to find my own. Several events lead to this change. I am happy to be here by self. While I must admit I am sort lacking the interface that I desire I do however enjoy the simple nature of locations format. I am looking forward to many writings here. I will talk about several topics. Most of them,however, will deal with .......
My relationship with Jesus,
News Events (National and Local),
Computers(As I am headed to school to enter the IT Field),
My Home(It is old and is having a whole lot of work done to it by myself),
And of course Football(They will be mostly Tennessee based),
So I thanks for stopping by and I hope to be able to blog everyday or at least every other day. Leave comments on what ever and correct me when I am wrong. God bless you.

No comments:

Counter